Books that people read romantically but shouldn’t because they’re missing the point:
- Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
- Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
white ppl can eat my ass tbh
this whole vine page is full of try hard humor its full of jokes for people who dont know how socialize properly
this is truly like the hardest ive seen anyone try to pull out a laugh. the whole page is extra dry.
R.I.P. the actual meaning of the word “aesthetics”
the way this website uses “aesthetics” is 100% in line with the dictionary definition, what’s the weather like up there on your high horse
this is the saddest fucking thing i have ever seen
Sasuke scoffed and glared at the girl standing before him. “Sharpay Evans. I know you were the one who ordered my older brother to destroy my clan. For that, you shall die!” He roared, closing his eyes and activating his Sharingan. ” I WILL AVENGE MY FAMILY!”
"I’d love to see you try, sasuke"
is rice not the best link between all poc?
the most wonderful common denominator?
I have a physics textbook from before the electron was discovered and they just sound so frustrated it’s hilarious
Hamas has offered Israel a 10-year truce if it accepts 10 conditions. The Jerusalem Post reported this, based on an Israeli Channel 2 newscast. According to Ma’ariv (Hebrew) these are the conditions:
- Withdrawal of Israeli tanks from the Gaza border.
- Freeing all the prisoners that were arrested after the killing of the three West Bank settler teens.
- Lifting the siege and opening the border crossings to commerce and people.
- Establishing an international seaport and airport which would be under U.N. supervision.
- Increasing the permitted fishing zone to 10 kilometers.
- Internationalizing the Rafah Crossing and placing it under the supervision of the U.N. and some Arab nations.
- International forces on the borders.
- Easing conditions for permits to pray at the Al Aqsa Mosque.
- Prohibition on Israeli interference in the reconciliation agreement between Hamas and Fatah.
- Reestablishing an industrial zone and improvements in further economic development in the Gaza Strip.Are these demands unreasonable or extreme? Why not accept them? What does Israel actually want?
░░░▐░▀█▌he was there for me ▐░░░░▄████████████▀
░░░▐░░▌░no one else was ░░░▐▄███████████████▀
"I wish I wasn’t white so my opinion would matter on this website…"
*goes outside* “Wow, that’s much better”